CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, March 14, 2004

eyy i wasnt late today! amazing.. haha. aiyaaa. everyone is asking me to get rid of the green and stop doing things to my hair.. now its like grass! and they're all asking me to keep the hairstyle i had last dec and this year jan.. hrrms. but the only reason why im not keeping my hair that way again is because my sister and my bro in law likes it. so why should i please them? enlighten me please? and frankly, im quite sick of the green-ness in my hair. but the only reason why im not dying it to some other color is because my family hates it. why should i please them? enlighten me please?

sermon was gooood. i think. yupps. during sermon, evelyn and i were telling hazel how we went into burger king on friday with our burberry's and louisvuitton bags.... AND ASK FOR THE COUPONS. how unglam. check check. hahha.

hazel and evelyn just want to go allllllllll the way to padang and leave me alone. hrmf. no la. actually i just didnt felt like watching a rugby match. i'd rather be playing than watching.. get the idea? went over to bukittimah for lunch with cj, sisterr and denise.. good food.

i dont know whats this thing about me, crying on public transport. was at the church's bus-stop waiting for 74 earlier on.. and my sis decided to call me and SET SOME HOUSE RULES. what the fuck? she doesnt even live at my place anymore? does it matter to her what time i wake up every afternoon? and i keep my own shoes all the time okay. my fucking brother has been telling tales on me. some false ones. ass. he doesnt know that there isnt enough space in the shoe rack, hence the reason why i stack some of my shoes outside.. and is that my fault? the point here is, they're making me dislike them so much.... and that is the primary reason why i havent been home for dinner on weekdays. simply because i dont want to see them at all and hear the same old lectures all over again. the reason why im out alllll the time is because home, doesnt feel like home anymore. and my sis said something like. "whatever course you're gonna take up, you better graduate from it. because from the way you're behaving and your attitude, everyone.. not only me thinks that you will just be another drop out like your favourite brother. so why dont you just find a full time job now?" bitch. i cringe whenever they compare danny and i. everytime there's a lecture, i will only start crying at the mention of danny's name. cant they just keep him outta the whole picture cos he's in newyork?

i thinking of finding a part time job, shift out in july this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home